Thread: US Timeline The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 18:37   #87
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Expanse

The Expanse had been cancelled https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/...it-a-new-home/

I flipping jinxed myself with this because it was only the other i was thinking how goid it is and how lucky we are that the ming mongs at syfy havent cancelled it in favour of stupid reality series. Somebody needs to sack all of them and put a new team in to sort the channel out.

Hopefully Netflix in their infinite wisdom will pick it up.

Edit: I have just been looking at the viewing figures and it really is infuriating. The Expanse is the only syfy channel series with positive year on year growth for viewers and you have got shit like Z Nation, Wynonna Earp and Van Helsing which are all around -30% in YoY viewers and have been renewed. I can only assume that always it is to do with $$$ which the only thing Syfy thinks about and The Expanse is a lot more expensive to make that Z Nation which I imagine costs them 10p.

Last edited by General Maximus; 12-05-2018 at 19:17.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote