Thread: UK Timeline Class
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 03:02   #5
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Class

If they're actively pushing Who stuff again and not reigning it back with less episodes and so forth then I still hold hope that we'll get a very last season of Torchwood in the format of Children of the earth. There's still so many gaps to be filled in Jack's story. The worst part is Barrowman is pushing for Torchwood to return but in his own words is being blocked by ego's. Sources: He spoke in July about opening talks with people about the return of Torchwood to the BBC (Not a co-production) He did open the talks but the results weren't made public. Fast forward to September and he claims the return is unlikely due to the ego claim above.

I'll give anything who related a go though. Capaldi being in episode 1 of this essentially makes it a new Doctor Who episode before going off on its own. Here's hoping its a new chapter for the BBC, in a sense they stop cutting the things I like