View Single Post
Old 30-10-2012, 14:12   #3952
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Services: EE Superfast Broadband
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

I'd have to agree. It's a good film, though; I treated myself to an early birthday present - plus my weekly train ticket was still valid, so I thought I'd get something out of it.

The only disappointment was that Silva had nothing to do with Quantum, which I was really hoping they'd follow up on. Or have they lived up to their name and vanished like virtual particles?

I'm not sure how many of the audience appreciated the significance of one particular moment, though Bond fans surely would: the unveiling of Bond's classic Aston Martin. Priceless!

I was impressed by Skyfall, primarily because they found a way of modernising Bond, and yet going back to the basics. The old favourites - M, Q, Moneypenny - are back, albeit considerably younger than before...especially Q, who rather reminded me of Richard Ayoade in more ways than one.