View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 15:37   #406
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Smile Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Not saying they aren't going sub based but saying it's a good idea is absurd. From Microsoft's point of view it's money making genius, from the consumer point of view it's an an absolute disaster.

Windows 7 kind of reminds me of XP in a way people want to remain on it as long as vaiably possible. If you're into PC gaming that goes straight out of the window, of course you'd need Windows 10 for DX12.

Might be just me but everything about Microsoft has been rife for the past few years. The one size fits all strategy for Windows 8 was hideous. The Xbox one is the most idea lacking overpriced piece of equipment I've seen, their original ideas for it were marketing disasters.

I'm starting to actually believe SteamOS is the only saviour for us that have spent big on equipment because I can't see myself moving to Windows 10 if subs and a one size fits all model persist.

I'm looking for reasons not to have to change to a completely different OS so I'd appreciate those reasons to get Windows 10 if anyone has any.