View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 08:52   #14
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Mobile failed credit check

Quote:
Originally Posted by parksy81 View Post
After having telewest services for 5 yrs now and never missing a payment paying by DD, i thought i would take them up on the offer for the £10 pm mobile offer with my current contract coming to an end, but i failed the credit check dont know why, is there anyway round this ?

Thanks in advance
hi bmxbandit made a very good comment re-credit history i had the same experience as yourself a few years ago and i was told on the hush hush that i had no credit history, good luck in getting sorted out.
tweetypie/8 is offline   Reply With Quote