View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 15:11   #8
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: BT Hub 5 keeps changing channel

Also interesting -

"I've noted that from time to time the HH 5 arbitrarily stops wirelessly connected devices from being able to reach one another, this is resolved through a reboot of the HH 5."

This, and the random freezing/crashing/rebooting under load when doing LAN transfers as an access point are very similar to problems I saw when testing the Superhub 1, which is what led me to eventually give up using the Superhub as an access point.

Never really had a chance to test the HH5 extensively myself, as I've been technically homeless and all over the place since I got it. Left it at a friend's house and he had no end of problems yet when I visited it worked fine on my one device...
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote