View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 21:04   #1875
richard s
Permanently Banned

Services: Tivo XL 150mb broadband L phone
richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
I currently have a very odd situation is that I cannot get iTunes to work on my laptop. I've tried everything I can think of and followed all workarounds I can find online (uninstalling / reinstalling, deleting files in user data folder, deleting registry entries etc)

If I try to run it, I can see it in the Task Manager but it just sits there with zero CPU usage and just will no show as an open program.

Hi Ben

Have tried these fixes:
https://www.groovypost.com/howto/tip...es-windows-10/

Go to C:\Program Files\iTunes, right-click "iTunes.exe", go to Compatibility tab, check the box next to "Run this program as an administrator" and click Apply. No need to uninstall/reinstall.

cheers
Richard S
richard s is offline   Reply With Quote