View Single Post
Old 30-05-2017, 21:52   #1871
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Anyone know how I can import my Live Mail .fol emails into Outlook? I'm quite desperate to sort this out, as I have every single email from work so need to be able to gain access to them again.
Need more info on the problem as i am googling .fol and getting know where, it keeps giving me eml files.

Also if i log into mail.live it redirects to outlook.com, so shouldn't all your emails be there?

---------- Post added at 21:46 ---------- Previous post was at 21:19 ----------

Ok i have managed to download the Windows Live Essentials 2012 offline installer from a mirror website and installed it, it looks good, it is 106MB the site i got it from wasnt English so it is upto you if you want to risk it but it does install and look fine.

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

Just uploading it to my Onedrive and i will message you the link, when you have it installed, backup everything you need then migrate.