View Single Post
Old 30-05-2017, 16:52   #1867
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
would suggest trying anniversary if you need it I can give you a untouched official iso from my onedrive few people are having problems with creators
Thanks for the offer but i always run the latest and this is just a backup computer so worst comes to the worst i will dump 8.1 back on it.

Anyway...... the intel driver install just exited with an error....... lol

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 15:03 ----------

Seems to be finally working with wifi with every boot now, i had to disable the Ethernet to make this happen as i couldn't get that working but as it is now stable and working and the fact it is only a backup laptop i am happy the way it is and i need to stop messing with it or i will still be doing it at 5am when i have to leave for work!