View Single Post
Old 30-05-2017, 15:01   #1866
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Latest, the creators, whatever the mediatool downloads and installs.

Busy installing drivers now that i found for my lappy incase they didnt get updated by windows, but it is a very slow process as the HDD is slow.

I just find it strange i had no issues with the ethernet working in windows 8.1 and the fact i briefly had wireless working but it is now dead....... same goes for ethernet.

And when it comes to computers i HATE waiting for the bloody thing to install stuff to see if it gets working as i usually have a list of other things to try too.
would suggest trying anniversary if you need it I can give you a untouched official iso from my onedrive few people are having problems with creators
Dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote