View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 07:51   #1845
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
there replaced that with settings got to type control panel in search for old one
It's these petty little changes that really gets my back up. They need to fix the bigger issues instead of little things like this. Biggest issue for me is still the forced downloads and install's of updates. They make big mistakes with there updates which they then take days and weeks to fix. I prefer to download updates ONLY after i have seen evidence that they have not messed up. That way i am not trying to fix problems they have created because they don't test there updates properly.

Please please please someone fix Elite so it runs on Linux. I hate having to duel boot between Linux and Windows poo at the moment.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote