View Single Post
Old 23-04-2017, 21:57   #18
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Outage TW7 - No TV Etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by toady View Post
If someone doesn't like customer service being overseas, they should move to a service that only has UK call centres

The only way management will identify that overseas call centres are costing them business.

I've never found overseas customer service rude, they are limited in what they can do because they must follow the rules laid out to them

What a load of tosh that is, do you really think customers of various companies know before they subscribe to those companies for their business that they have overseas call centres?
Do you expect people to say " oh wait a minute" before I sign up to Virgin Media/ Sky i'm going to check that there call centres are in the UK, jesus H!
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote