View Single Post
Old 30-01-2024, 15:32   #7993
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

We just had to have our 15 year old Dalmatian (Denzel) put to sleep today - all four of us (myself, wife, 35yo daughter, & 32yo son) were in the back room with him, holding him as he passed away.

He was a rescue dog (we had him for just over eleven and a half years), and he brought such joy to three generations of our family - his health had deteriorated since he snapped his cruciate ligament last March, and as stated earlier this month in this thread, his health was getting worse, and for the last month he could hardly use his back legs, and had to be supported with a harness for walks and pooing & weeing.

He’s at peace now, and no more pain - I loved him so much, and will miss him more, but part of the deal you have with your pet is knowing when it’s time to let them go, so they don’t suffer.

RIP Denzel

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_2952.jpeg (59.8 KB, 128 views)
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote