Thread: US Timeline Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2019, 22:09   #185
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Game of Thrones

Well that episode was a bloody nightmare to watch. Seriously who decided to shoot such dark scenes? Not all of us have HDR screens. The issue was compounded with the mist/fog stuff and the amount of movement they had. The fire scenes, unless they were close ups, didn't help since the contrast between dark/light was too big. I noticed this issue last episode too but since it was dialogue driven it wasn't too much of an issue but entire scenes passed by with me struggling to work out what was happening.

I am actually now on Google to see if I missed any character moments/deaths.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote