View Single Post
Old 31-05-2017, 14:22   #101
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Jeremy Corbyn blames foreign policy for terrorism in UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
To be fair Corbyn did win amongst the members as well.

The mistake was the PLP putting him on the ballot in the first place for the sake of 'debate'. Their system to designed to make sure any future leader has the backing of their Parliamentary party, it was idiotic to nominate someone who wouldn't.
Agreed.

I suppose people are thinking, why am I saying mess. What mess?

IRAbour (I am not sorry I keep calling them this, I just cannot take this party seriously with 3 of them wanting Britain to be defeated at the start of their political careers, hair style changes aside).

Suppose they do win or they form a coalition of chaos, I agree with May, this is what it would be. Will it be a bed of roses? They won, all is good?

Far from it.... the infighting will just be as it was when they were in opposition. It will be a joke government and a laughing stock abroad.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote