Thread: UK Timeline Westworld
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2017, 15:54   #61
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Westworld

I wouldn't normally post updates regarding cast and/or new characters but this is the golden exception to the rule. I love this dude, his is absolutely awesome and adds a new level of gravitas to every series/movie he is in:

Quote:
Westworld has some new company. Deadline reports Hiroyuki Sanada has joined season two of the HBO TV show.

Few details have been released about Sanada’s character on Westworld, but he will be playing someone named Musashi. He joins fellow new cast members Gustaf Skarsgård, Fares Fares, and Betty Gabriel.

I first saw him in The Last Samurai, then in Lost, Helix and he was in season 3 of The Last Ship last year. Excellent in every role. Westworld is already phenomenal and captivating and his presence can only serve to enrich the characters, culture and their story.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote