Thread: US Timeline Star Trek: Discovery
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2016, 18:38   #25
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: New Star Trek series in 2017

I had one of my super genius ideas today at work. In every Star Trek series they have a story arch or two-parter which we remember as being epic and one of the defining moments of Star Trek. In DS9 it was The Way of the Warrior and in Voyager it was Scorpion. I nearly poo'd my pants when I saw those Borg cubes blown to pieces in the opening scene.

So, each series has made continuous references to the Klingon-Federation war and various battles. I would love to see them delve into the events which led up to the war and maybe see some awesome battles, they should look stunning now compared to what we have seen in the past. I wouldn't mind a bit of Klingon opera as well
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote