View Single Post
Old 21-11-2017, 17:06   #5
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Booking Ryanair flights

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Its in the euro because that is where the outbound flight starts, not sure if it is possible to change it to £s.

You wont have any problems so go ahead and book it, best to book a seat at the same time and priority boarding.
Oh OK just wondered if there was some reason they wouldn't want people booking remotely to, for example, avoid higher local fares. If the fares are the same whichever end you book from I can see there'd be no reason for them to bother but I seem to recall years ago that it was more expensive to book flights overseas to come to the UK then go back rather than booking the exact same flights from the UK. Having said that, it was before the country in question was in the EU so maybe now that's the reason there's no longer any difference in price whichever end you book from if indeed that is the case.

Don't have any exact dates yet so can't book anything until I do.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote