View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 10:20   #7
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Video output settings for 4K tv - which are best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolgerp View Post
Hi Ozat. I tried doing this last night. However, I cannot seem to deselect the 2160p setting on it's own just to leave 2160p and 108p passthrough. If I deselect 2160p, it then automatically deselects everything else in the list. The best I can do is 1080p passthrough, 2160p passthrough and 2160p.

Is this the same for others?
Other people may get other options, depending on their TV. The TV tells the V6 which formats it supports, and the V6 won't let you select formats that aren't compatible with the TV.

Try all the formats available to you in turn, and see which give you the best picture.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote