Thread: Racing (Horse) General Horse Racing Thread
View Single Post
Old 17-11-2011, 05:25   #119
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Horse Racing

http://www.racingpost.com/news/horse-racing/

Quote:
WILLIE MULLINS said on Wednesday that Hurricane Fly, withdrawn from Sunday's Ladbrokes.com Morgiana Hurdle, may not return until the end of December.
Quote:
He said: "I just wasn't happy with him, a few ofmine are a bit backward.
Quote:
"He won't run again until I'm happy with him and at this stage I'm looking more at Christmas than the Hatton's Grace. I'm not bursting to get runs into him."

http://www.racingpost.com/news/horse...es/948517/top/

Quote:
RACING must brace itself for more corruption allegations after trainers Elliott Cooper and George Prodromou, along with former apprentice Charlotte Kerton, were named on Wednesday among nine charged following two investigations.
Quote:
The sport still awaits the outcome of the case in which Jimmy Quinn, Paul Doe, Greg Fairley, Kirsty Milczarek and jockey-turned-trainer Paul Fitzsimons face the prospect of lengthy bans if found guilty of passing information for reward and not riding a horse to obtain its best placing.
Quote:
Prodromou and Kerton, 31, face a series of allegations including conspiring to commit a corrupt or fraudulent practice, passing information for reward, and preventing two horses - Timeteam and Trip Switch - from running on their merits at Lingfield in January 2010 in the knowledge both had been laid to lose.
Quote:
Five unlicensed individuals have also been charged as part of the same disciplinary proceedings including Gary Banham, who was made the subject of an indefinite exclusion order earlier this year over his involvement in the Sabre Light affair, and Filippos Sergides, a former bookmaker in Cyprus who was living in a mobile home at Prodromou's Norfolk yard, and laid the horses. The others are Stuart Compton, John Hogan and Alexander Starret.