Thread: US Timeline Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2019, 22:29   #186
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
The issue was compounded with the mist/fog stuff and the amount of movement they had
I heard Kahlessi has lodged a formal complaint, she nearly lost the battle because her dragon couldn't see where to spray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
entire scenes passed by with me struggling to work out what was happening.
I thought it was just me and put it down to their artistic filming trying to make it look like a chaotic battle. I hoped that if anything important was going to happen that they would made a point of shoving it in our face. They kept showing us Sam, Brienne and Jamie at deaths door, I don't know how on earth they survived. The three main characters that I noticed die are
Spoiler: 
Jorah, Theon and Lyanna Mormont
I was expecting at least one third of the main characters to bite the dust, especially Jon or Kahlessi, but it looks like they are saving them for Cersei.
I did enjoy the ep though just for Arya.
Spoiler: 
I have had a feeling for a while that she would be the one to kill the night king
Most of the character's story arcs are coming to fruition and it would have been the perfect testament to her character. When I saw her with the plans for the spear and asking Gendry to make it I knew for certain.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote