View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 11:04   #1429
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I don't think they are doing anything remotely serious about it Damien, the FBI have made no such announcement that they are doing anything 'serious' about it, if there were, they would be raising it to a formal investigation and they have not announced that they are or intend doing, they are only reviewing allegations that have been made and that is only the level it is at.

http://www.snopes.com/manafort-ties-to-russia/

Also, I don't think anybody would be so stupid on the campaign team, who dealt with the funding of it, to want to blindly accept funding and have it traceable right back to Russian banks, that is just stupid crazy, leaving oneself to big holes, the inquiries started months ago, so I am sure the FBI would have announced they have found something by now and act accordingly.
Not talking about Paul Manafort. According to that article they only got permission to continue their investigation in October and they weren't going to announce it pre-election.

I don't accept blindly they've been taking money and nor does the article. Just that the FBI are investigating and we'll see where all these investigations go.