View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 03:27   #2022
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: What game are you playing

That'll be a later year buy for me this year. I'm done with it. I like that they've upgraded the game as such to warrant another £40 but I just don't feel like I liked the demo at all. I've ended up playing PES on PC as much as I'm ashamed to say because its different. That's probably why I'm enjoying it. Its a change. Plus it doesn't restrict me adding mods. Kitserver which adds every real life kit to every team in HD. Graphically I can make it better than FIFA thanks to dedicated modders, even usuable online. The online aspect is still very lacking to FIFA though.

Just a shame there's very little choice in this genre.

Still playing Rocket League. There's a lot of big developers that could take not from this. How to make a game 101 without robbing people at every chance. Optional cosmetic DLC with anything game changing being free, maps and modes being free. Also bundle plenty of free cosmetic DLC for free also. Definite game of the year contender.