View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 11:34   #60
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: Sky announces Now TV set-top box

I ordered one of these yesterday, and tried it on my laptop till I get it.
I'm a bit annoyed that there's no voucher codes to get it for £1 a month for 3 months and such like a lot of others have had. but I suppose I can just re-register with other cards to get a few months for free.

I noticed it won't work on jailbroken ipads and such, which is a shame as I could link the account to my niece and nephews ipads when I jailbreak them.

---------- Post added at 11:34 ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 ----------

LOL I've been adding devices and taking some off, and now I'm left with "You've used up your monthly allowance for adding new devices"

so now I just have my laptop linked to the account, and it looks like I won't be able to add the box itself when I get it!
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote