View Single Post
Old 15-11-2017, 19:38   #4830
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Yes I recently took out a Prime trial and then cancelled it. Ordered a few things about half of which didn't come the next day as promised. Even though at the time of order and most of the subsequent day they were showing as being 'delivered today' they hadn't even been dispatched so I knew I wasn't going to get them. I'd guess 50% of our deliveries are left outside our porch in full view of anyone passing by and quite often they don't even ring the bell to see if we're in (and most of the timesome one is in). It's very poor really.
I've had Prime for 2 years now, and I've bought a load from them (about £3,000).

But been buying for 10 years, in that time I've had 1 wrong item which was sorted without issue, and one not received, but this was around Christmas.

Since Prime I have only had 1 item not delivered next day and that was my most recent order, but it turned up the day after.

TBH I only got Prime for The Grand Tour. Next day delivery was a bonus.