View Single Post
Old 15-11-2017, 16:21   #4828
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Yes I recently took out a Prime trial and then cancelled it. Ordered a few things about half of which didn't come the next day as promised. Even though at the time of order and most of the subsequent day they were showing as being 'delivered today' they hadn't even been dispatched so I knew I wasn't going to get them. I'd guess 50% of our deliveries are left outside our porch in full view of anyone passing by and quite often they don't even ring the bell to see if we're in (and most of the timesome one is in). It's very poor really.
I ended up cancelling the return for the second time and sending it back using a proper courier out of my own pocket which Amazon will reimburse to a point.

The reason I'm returning this item is because it should have had three separate components but Amazon logistics (whoever they are on any given day of the week) only delivered one of them. It's not even Christmas yet. If they can't manage to fulfil a simple delivery now God only knows how bad it's going to be in a couple of weeks time. They really have gone down the pan.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote