View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 19:08   #3253
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Gonna be a purchase in a few weeks for a handful of select titles. I was absolutely wrong when I suggested all Xbox exclusive on PC would be great

They're absolutely horrible, it's clear those porting them have absolutely no idea what they're doing. I'm not risking paying more premium prices to be stuck with utter crap. So upon purchase I should have the games that are unplayable in my windows account available to play on the Xbox. Forza Horizon 3, Forza 7, Gears of War etc. Another reason for purchase is once again down to EA not making games available for a DRM platform they created in Origin. You know a storefront to house their games but actually only hold half of them because... well no valid reason.

Fight night and UFC are only available on consoles.

I had the original Xbox One but couldn't find much use for it early on, now I reckon I'd like to get back into Console FPS for a bit and as above, play the EA console titles and my Win10 library.

Heard the kinect is dead in the water though?