View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 12:29   #45
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
I went from Win 7 straight to 8.1 set to always boot into Desktop mode. Barring the fact that I now get what is essentially a full screen Start menu, it works exactly the same, so I really don't know why everyone thinks it's so bad.
I was the same, however I did for a short period try a pre-release edition of 8.0.

Long story short, you've skipped Windows 8(.0) and therefore skipped over most of the problems people are complaining about. 8.1 has already fixed a lot of the issues in 8.0, including the lack of a start button, no programs menu, and the inability to boot to desktop. Those three features you rely on were only added in 8.1 in response to complaints about 8.

The fact that you don't see what people are complaining about is solely the result of Microsoft fixing things in direct response to that complaining.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote