View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 14:25   #1
Exorcist74
Inactive

Services: 60Mb cable and basic package
Exorcist74 will become famous soon enoughExorcist74 will become famous soon enoughExorcist74 will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Problem with new 4G sim card

Never had a problem with my old Verginmedia G3 sim card.Never
2 months ago I had my new 4G sim card, upgrade from 3G, everything worked well,that is untill 5wks ago, I went to use my data plan and after 15min of use my system went dead as a door post, no phone connection,no TXT nothing, dealing with my data plan, I try everything I could think of to get my service back,checked my network mode [WCDMA],Access Point setting,network operators Search networks/select automatically would force close after 2 sec......NOTHING.
The only way i could get my data plan to work was by resetting my phone 2 times,then everything was back as it should be,that is till i turn my data plan back on and again 15-20min dead again, signal bar showed 4 bars,but that meant nothing if you cant use your phone,WiFi worked ok during these blackouts..
I was told I could not use G4 on my phone GALAXY NOTE GT-N7000 ,that wasn't a problem.... G4 would come in handy for my next phone, BUT I am peved having to go through this every time I want to use my Data plan.........
So to get things back to work Just reset your phone.. There has to be a problem with the Sim card or the APN setting

Any Idea's most gratefully excepted
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Specks_2017-08-30-16-13-27.jpg (156.9 KB, 12 views)
Exorcist74 is offline   Reply With Quote