View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 01:32   #384
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Spot on. Spouting something so controversial without evidence is pointless.
Until recently the great hope was a trade deal with the US. Now that the reality of the US's approach to trade has become apparent I've seen nothing else to go on bar a wing and a prayer.

Evidence of what there is 41 publications I'm not about to read through all of them and I already knew about them.

So we stay in the EU and go down the Federal state path followed by the EU making it law that our currency change to Euros because to be in the club we have to be part of the club in the end.

Germany and France are at the top of the table when it comes to how things are run despite all the other countries. Take Greece as an example.

Proof as well when it comes to leaving you are bullied by those very same people that want world peace. They are trying hard to make it difficult as a warning to any others that step out of place.

If you are happy to be part of that so be it. I don't and no amount of white washing will change my mind.

I'm still waiting for WW3 btw