View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 20:08   #2
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Three New Star Wars Films Announced

Superb. The first film could become the basis for a new film series (or TV shows). The origins of Sith and Jedi are there to be explored. I like the idea of a film to tie up the New Republic stuff as well. I’d also like to understand where the New Order came from but it is difficult for them to tell stories in that era now because the heroes of the original trilogy ought to be involved and that would no longer be possible without re-casting, which might be controversial.

I think I am happiest of all about the new Daisy Ridley film. The end of the Rise of Skywalker was just so tantalising with her standing there in front of the binary sunset. There has to be more to her story and I’m glad we get to find out what it is.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote