View Single Post
Old 14-10-2014, 15:30   #13
Danny2505
Inactive

Danny2505 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Any Kelly Communications Openreach Contractors Here? Opinions Welcome

Please don't apply for kellys they are so bad it's beyond words, I spent 19 years in the Army I was already self employed as a telecommunications engineer but the work took me away from home all the time, after all that time in the infantry I just wanted to be home and have a chilled job.

How wrong I was it all started with a 2 week course I learnt nothing it was rushed from day 1 the instructors where good but the dregs of low life's they had on the course was embarrassing, they expected these mongs to go I to people's house they could not even tie there own shoes.

I had a knee operation before leaving the Army and was struggling with my knee being knelt down at PCP's all day so I i formed my manager I was going sick he was good and said ok get your knee sorted before you return.

I was phoned at home stating that I needed to hand my can back by this time I had only had it a couple of months as I was waiting 3 months for it. If I did not hand it back I would get charged £75 a day for it so I decided I would do 1 more week to earn some cash to cover me why I was on the sick , so done that week In pain and spoke with my boss about money he said you will get paid as your not leaving your just going sick for a month of physio, pay day arrived and no money I spoke with my boss and he gave me welfares number they was not helpful at all upon sending email to a so called area manager ( frank) he totally ignored me and got somebody else to email saying that they where holding the money as it was for my training fee,

And I would not receive this money I was going to return but now they can bite my **** I was a good engineer with no comaints at all and this is how they treat me,

All I can advise is don't join everybody that was on my course that could hold a conservation and kept in touch with have left and 1 of them was ex bt so think long and hard before applying as I guarantee It won't be worh it and you will be treat like poo

---------- Post added at 15:30 ---------- Previous post was at 15:26 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny2505 View Post
Please don't apply for kellys they are so bad it's beyond words, I spent 19 years in the Army I was already self employed as a telecommunications engineer but the work took me away from home all the time, after all that time in the infantry I just wanted to be home and have a chilled job.

How wrong I was it all started with a 2 week course I learnt nothing it was rushed from day 1 the instructors where good but the dregs of low life's they had on the course was embarrassing, they expected these mongs to go into people's house they could not even tie there own shoes.

I had a knee operation before leaving the Army and was struggling with my knee being knelt down at PCP's all day so I i formed my manager I was going sick he was good and said ok get your knee sorted before you return.

I was phoned at home stating that I needed to hand my van back by this time I had only had it a couple of months as I was waiting 3 months for it. If I did not hand it back I would get charged £75 a day for it so I decided I would do 1 more week to earn some cash to cover me why I was on the sick , so done that week In pain and spoke with my boss about money he said you will get paid as your not leaving your just going sick for a month of physio, pay day arrived and no money I spoke with my boss and he gave me welfares number they was not helpful at all upon sending email to a so called area manager ( frank) he totally ignored me and got somebody else to email saying that they where holding the money as it was for my training fee,

And I would not receive this money I was going to return but now they can bite my **** I was a good engineer with no comaints at all and this is how they treat me,

All I can advise is don't join everybody that was on my course that could hold a conservation and kept in touch with have left and 1 of them was ex bt so think long and hard before applying as I guarantee It won't be worh it and you will be treat like poo
Danny2505 is offline   Reply With Quote