View Single Post
Old 24-07-2013, 21:16   #435
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
Well ive had a bad few months due to incapacity changing over to ESA my mental health went pretty bad again due to worrying constantly.

Received my letter today saying i have been awarded ESA and placed in the support group, this is without a medical so this is a huge relief and now i can restart on getting help again.

I do have the say the system is wrong! i find it unfair that i didn't need to go for a medical but someone with a terminal illness has to and they get refused it and sadly they pass away, how is this right? of course i am not well but i think i should of gone for a medical.
Consider yourself lucky that you didn't need a medical, otherwise there would have been a good chance you wouldn't be in the group you're in now. Then your health would probably have gotten worse with all the stress of the appeal(s) etc.

I understand where you're coming from though.

Also congrats on getting this far and for your result.