View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 09:14   #119
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
National polls weight against the census. I doubt they pull the registered voter records per district. I think state polls do go against the state's registered voters though.

I think what makes the US different, aside from their better polling, is also a much larger amount of minorities. This is what cost Romney 4 years ago and these groups hate Trump more. A poll came out with Trump at 1.5% among black people. He is falling even further with women too. His whole strategy seems to be to turn out white men to unprecedented levels and pray but even there support is dropping.

All the stuff he said is catching up with him.
The news networks certainly go that deep on election night - the whole business of "calling" the result during the count relies on knowing which districts haven't declared yet and how many registered voters on each side there are.

There must by now be polls in many of the states - what are they saying?