Thread: Superhub Out going Spam?
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2017, 22:28   #1
snazzy
Inactive

Services: BB/TV/Phone
snazzy is on a distinguished roadsnazzy is on a distinguished road
Out going Spam?

Several weeks ago I was asked to change me email password because Virgin told me accounts had been hacked or some nonsense of the like. Anyway, I changed it and it was a real hassle as their system wouldn’t allow me to do it so I had to make calls and so on to get it done. Roll on several weeks later and the outgoing bogus spam is at it again.

This is a 25 year old account and email address so I am not going to just dump it.

Here is a copy paste of one bellow. I hope Virgin are not going to tell me to change passwords yet again because they are getting hacked and blaming the customers. Does anyone have a answer to what the heck is going on?

_________COPY PASTE ________

This is the mail system at host know-smtprelay-11-imp.

I am sorry to have to inform you that your message, "Salutation my dear man,", could not be delivered to blueteam1994@hotmail.co.uk.

The remote mail system said;
550:Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

The original message is attached.

ForwardedMessage.eml
Subject:
Salutation my dear man,
Iam Marinulechka <MY NAMEWAS HERE@ntlworld.com>
Date:
20/06/2017 18:29
To:
<blueteam1994@hotmail.co.uk>

Salutti my stranger! Woha my new friend I hope that our meet will be excitement. My name is Marina, i'm forty one years old. I live in Syberia, this is center of big Russian Federation. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I traveled to Turkey, Spain, Greece. I speak English. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I'm waiting for your letter. Yours faithfully, Marinok,
PIC-870.jpg
snazzy is offline   Reply With Quote