View Single Post
Old 25-11-2010, 14:10   #1572
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Sorry, sorry I failed to take in any of that could you please repost it.
here you go ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Great news Fingy, at least with the gender based selective hearing being recognised early and you will be able to nip it in the bud before it takes full hold.

If only this condition, shared by so many men, had been picked up when they were young enough for corrective conditioning to have been a viable proposition we women wouldn't have to repeat ourselves so often.

Seriously though establishing his good hearing must be very welcome news.
..... though in the case of the older male hearing loss can be a expected sign of old age creeping up, so any time you need one of us ladies to speak a bit louder you just have to say.