Thread: UK Timeline The Million Pound Drop
View Single Post
Old 27-05-2010, 10:13   #11
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Million Pound Drop

Caught the last half of the show by accident last night and although on one level I do have some sympathy for the couple, I just can't understand why they put the entire amount on an answer they weren't entirely sure about. Going for the biggest possible win at that point clearly cost them very dear when they could have easily walked away with over £250k by just hedging their bets and placing half the total pot on each of the two possible answers. I know what I'd have done....
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote