Thread: Boxing MMA
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2015, 15:35   #79
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing/MMA 2014

Brook beats Jo Jo Dan, stakes claim to Khan. Ridiculous

Brook needs to fight in the USA against top fighters before you stake claim to a boxer with the skill and PPV backing of Khan.

Mayweather or nothing, I still believe Amir Khan is the only boxer in the world that will beat Mayweather. Given Mayweather's style and how long I've pondered over this fight, Khan will and should dismantle Mayweather. Controversial but Mayweather has never fought a guy like Khan, his counter punching world best strategy simply will not work against Khan.

If Mayweather fails to knock Khan out then he loses, It's that simple.

Mayweather will avoid Khan though as he's already doing.

5 years ago If someone had told me Khan had a claim to be the P4P king of the world, I'd laugh, I did laugh but I'm no longer laughing, this guy has sorted his issues out and is the complete thing. Glass Chin is long gone, you have to hit him cleanly to put him down.

Devon Alexander should tell you himself, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR8bBk5MnfU

Brutal, that's arguably the second best counter puncher in the division behind floyd being completely dismantled. There is no defence on the planet that can avoid punches from Khan, not even Mayweather.

If Brook vs Khan goes ahead, Khan will dismantle him too. It will be so one sided and Brook won't have a clue what's hitting him.

These days I don't even think Manny could drop Khan, 5 years ago he'd have blew him away in one, but today meh