View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 07:45   #3742
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
So why are you still with cable TV??.
Because I want access to the full range of programmes I like, and to do this, I need cable as well, which also enables me to record.

However, the advantage in continuing to subscribe to cable TV channels is diminishing in terms of what my wife and I watch and this is why I have been saying that the pay tv sector needs to up its game to retain viewers. We do get more value out of Netflix and Amazon, and of course the Freeview channels supplement these services nicely.

At some point in the future, I will end up ditching cable, buying a second Freeview recorder, subscribing only to Now TV Entertainment and Movie packages, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, together with other selected streaming channels as they come along.