View Single Post
Old 30-09-2015, 11:08   #2807
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I get you now I was taking it you meant content repeated , I need to read properly

Still don't get your point what harm is it doing by being there so what if something is duplicated , at least on busy nights of sport like the one you initially quoted me on it allows for everything or nearly everything shown in HD.

What's the alternative remove it and when there's an overspill put the games behind the red button in SD for all those who do pay the HD fee ? That seems a little unfair. I don't see how it really impacts you.

I can't see them dropping my subscription by removing it , even if it's only there for helping busy live sporting times I'm all for it staying.
I did think maybe it cost Sky alot of money to run channels and having one that wasn`t needed or rarely needed now would save them some money. However a thought has occured to me,maybe sky make more than enough extra revenue through being able to carry additional adverts on 2 channels showing the same football match? I haven`t actual tried switching between sky sports 1 and 5 when adverts are on whilst the same match is being shown but I suspect there might well differ?

Anyway as you say it makes no difference to me whether they show the same game on 2 different channels. I also recall before sports 5 opened they sometimes put football matches on Sky 1,didn`t they?
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote