View Single Post
Old 29-09-2015, 16:50   #2806
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Can`t say I`ve ever seen the same program on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport2 on at the same time,or for that matter the same program on BBC 1 nd 2,ITV 1 and 2 or Sky 1 and 2? I think the point people are trying to make is Sky Sports 5 is no lnger needed now Sky don`t have the championd league.
I get you now I was taking it you meant content repeated , I need to read properly

Still don't get your point what harm is it doing by being there so what if something is duplicated , at least on busy nights of sport like the one you initially quoted me on it allows for everything or nearly everything shown in HD.

What's the alternative remove it and when there's an overspill put the games behind the red button in SD for all those who do pay the HD fee ? That seems a little unfair. I don't see how it really impacts you.

I can't see them dropping my subscription by removing it , even if it's only there for helping busy live sporting times I'm all for it staying.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote