View Single Post
Old 27-02-2017, 12:26   #564
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Lol, thanks for explaining, I'd not heard that expression before

But as Ozsat says, Arthur's local TV channel may broadcast a fair chunk of its output. On VM this is channel 159, not sure about the other platforms.
Made in Birmingham is on sky 117 i think i don't take much notice lol.

---------- Post added at 12:26 ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Just shows what a waste of money these local channels are. If old black and white material that is available elsewhere is being regurgitated on the local channels, what on earth is the point of them? If I ever tuned into a local channel, I would be wanting to see the local news - and preferably not from 40 years ago!!
Absolutely agree if i were to watch a local channel i'd want it to be programming about the local area and nearby surroundings, i'd like to see content such as local news, local events etc.