Thread: TCP IP issue
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 21:07   #50
nffc
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview, Sky+, 100 Mb/s VM BB, mega i7 PC, iPhone 13, Macbook Air
nffc has a nice shiny star
nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star
Re: TCP IP issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by nffc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Quote:
Originally Posted by nffc
Let me guess... it's the indian support centre? I'd be writing in - but it's resolved anyway. You could try the responsetek thing on the forum I spose.

Neil: I don't think they can tbh, if I fobbed a customer off like that at work I'd be *******ed for it.
Always been the same with ntl I'm afraid.

We used to have a member here (or it may have been NTHW.com) who worked for Tech Support, & he used to 'boast' about the times they fobbed off customers, lied to them, put 'Team Leaders' on who weren't even Team Leaders.

The tales were horrendous, but ntl don;t have the measures in place to track it & prevent it happening, & until they do the BS-ers will thrive within ntl.
Hehe, we often wonder what happens if we do that... but quite a lot of the time, it's not as if a manager / team leader can offer anything different to a call agent anyway, quite a lot of the time it seems to just be wanting to speak to someone else. A lot of our managers are non-technical anyway.

That said i'm a and don't get my customers ****ed off!
Thats right, you have to be patient in your position as its part of your job. Like you have been with me.
Plus most of them are n00bs and know absolutely nothing, just that "my PC won't work".

nffc is offline   Reply With Quote