View Single Post
Old 27-11-2005, 11:23   #834
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
re: Rate the last movie you saw

:: FLIGHT PLAN ::

When I saw the trailer for this I thought it would be briliant, and though it is a good film, I did feel let down half way through.
The start of it is quite interesting and there is a lot going on. However towards the end I felt it just turned into a typical movie thats been done a thousand times before.

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE SEEN THE FILM,
Spoiler: 
I think it would have been more interesting if: When she goes up into the loft of the plane and cuts the wires, then She would have become a hijacker.

I think I'd give it 6/10

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote