View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 18:19   #9
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Re: Wireless Network Not Available - Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilford-jedi
Raistlin - My default channel was 11 so I rolled it back to 1, did what you said and my lappy picked up the WLAN stright away. I'll keep an eye on things and see what happens.
Cool, let us know if you still get problems.

I had exactly the same problem as you - rolling the channel back to 1 sorted it out. I've gone from a connection that was up and down faster than a tarts drawers to one that has been rock solid (I won't come up with an analogy for that) for over 7 months now - it never falters

The next thing to check (if you get any more problems) is that your router has the latest version of the firmware installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilford-jedi
The amout of helpful folk here is pretty impressive and have made my upgrade to BB so much easier. Not like some forums I've been to . Many thanks.
Yeah, it's a pretty cool place alright You're more than welcome
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote