View Single Post
Old 15-05-2024, 15:36   #11
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Is Rewind TV coming to Virgin Stream ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddieboy View Post
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone had any info about the new channel Rewind TV which is launching later this month on Sky, will it be available to Virgin Stream viewers after its initial Sky launch?
When ask about Rewind TV on Virgin Media all Rewind TV told me on X to 'watch this space'.

---------- Post added at 15:36 ---------- Previous post was at 15:34 ----------

Reports on DS Forum say Rewind TV is set to launch on Freeview and Freesat 'soon' after it launch next week on Sky.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote