View Single Post
Old 12-05-2024, 13:29   #825
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: The future of television

The other day I found my Fotmob pinged as the goal was scored on the live ITV1 match.

I found that the ITV1 broadcast was about 20 seconds behind Radio 5 commentary of the same game - on DTT, D-Sat and cable.

Checking other games since I found there is a big delay on ITV1.

Most people would never know about delays in such things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
They'll have to stop claiming sport is 'live' then. Streamed coverage can be minutes behind the live game. . Try syncing radio coverage of a game with a video stream. You have to pause the radio for ages for the video stream to catch up. They are going backwards really

Of course the best experience is being there. The speed of light is the only delay
ozsat is offline   Reply With Quote