View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 11:42   #202
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Smart Meter, Yae or Nae?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Could someone tell me please what date Octopus send a monthly bill when smart meters are installed, normally I would do a meter reading to get that, my smart meters got installed on the 5th?

Edit

I emailed support the bill is now in, its nice to see usage listed daily and says less than £1 usage per day for each fuel for the period from 5th to 29th April, costing just £66.39.
They take the payment on the 26th of each month for me, the bill then shows on the 14th of each month. Other than Shell trying a fast one with their last reading before handing over to Octopus . Thankfully Octopus jumped on it straight away and refused to accept as Shell gave them my smart meter reading for the last year and it did not tally. Other than that hiccup my bills have been perfect.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer

Last edited by Sirius; 01-05-2024 at 11:46.
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote