View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 08:34   #570
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Online Safety Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
How would even allow a camera on their TV? Noone would be a TV just because of that.

It's not realistic to have that work in anyway. Also if they tried it. People would just cover up any camera.
It sounds like fantasy land to me. Lets face it people kicked off when it came out that Amazon Alexa and Google home mini's were recording conversations. There is no way people will allow webcams to be fitted to Tv's recording every thing they do. The company's controlling them would see it as a cash cow from selling the data to advertisers. Again it will never happen but if they tried it with me then a bit of tape will soon cure that problem .

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer

Last edited by Sirius; 01-05-2024 at 08:42.
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote