View Single Post
Old 22-04-2024, 18:32   #2778
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Russia has invaded Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
You do understand that you get accused of being pro-Putin precisely because of your fondness for terms like this, yes?
I don’t think it makes me necessarily pro-Putin to note that Zelensky has banned opposition political parties, media and trade unions.

Given his stance is to fight to the last Ukranian when even he knows America aren’t adequately arming his conscripts on the front line it’s important - in my view - that there’s some kind of checks or balances. At present there’s no mechanism that could be used if public opinion wanted him removed and to pursue another path. The only way to remove him is a coup.

That said, I’ve probably called the Israelis a regime lately, so it’s a matter of conveying disrespect that I hold for him and his puppet government.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote